Where learning is irresistible
Teaching job vacancy
Job Advertisement- Class Teacher full time
‘Together we give children the roots to grow and the confidence to fly’
Pinewood is a happy school with a family feel and amazing children where excitement for learning echoes throughout. For us we believe there is no better place for children to learn than here at Pinewood. We are a school where learning is made irresistible and our school learning environment is excellent. We love, care, nurture and challenge our children to become the best they can be.
At Pinewood we are passionate about early education and we have an exceptional team of staff who work together incredibly well to provide a high standard of education for our children.
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, teacher to teach in either an F2 or year 1 class, depending upon experience on a 1 year temporary contract.
We are looking for an enthusiastic teacher who will have the ability to inspire and provide the very best learning opportunities for our children. We are looking for someone who:
- loves working with children and is passionate about teaching
- has a good knowledge of the KS1 curriculum or EYFS curriculum
- understands and has some experience of assessment procedures
- is an excellent KS1 practitioner who is always striving to improve and isn’t scared of trying new things to inspire learning
- has a strong vision for early/KS1 education, creative and rigorous in approach
- who can work collaboratively as a team and can bring new ideas
- has exceptional communication skills and works in partnership with parents
- has high standards in all that they do and has high expectations and aspirations of children
- can contribute to the wider life of school
- is hard working, has energy and uuummpph!
In return we can offer you:
- wonderful children who want to learn and will make you smile every day!
- a thriving, caring team environment with a supportive senior leadership team
- an outstanding school with an outstanding learning environment that is incredibly well resourced, where you will simply love to work
- an environment where you can grow and develop
- excellent CPD opportunities
- an innovative forward thinking school, where you will be proud to work
- a school where you will have fun and smile!
NQTs are very welcome to apply.
Visits to school are essential. Please look at our website to try and gain an insight into life teaching at Pinewood and come and have a look round to get a feel for our school. Please contact the School Office, to arrange a visit or request an information pack.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The posts are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and Barred List check and Disqualification from Caring for Children Regulations (DCCR) disclosure.
Application forms and further details are available to print from the document list below, from the school office or by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org